This is a remake of my 1993 game, Stomper. It is still missing a few features, but you get the gyst.
Use the cursor keys to control, and most other keys where it says "fire".
- 4 May 2016: added lives/gameover, and game complete (after level 20). Use "J" to skip the level.
- 5 May 2016: implemented most "specials" including fruit, dollars, chalices, life up, life down, door pill (not checked if door information available though - I don't know what level that occurs on), possibly fake power pill, speed up pill, and reverse pill .
- 7 May 2016: fixed bugs - hopefully all warps and doors work now, and monsters start in the right position (also "pill door" should work - works on some levels). Title blurb page (wait for a while on the title) shows correct high score, and new level screen shows password (as for original game but not able to enter the password yet). Added most sound effects - missing the die "flop" sound, the plus one life sound, and the "swish" when using a warp. Sounds and volumes still need refining...
- 22 June 2016: added password entry
- 23 June 2016: improved password entry, fixed monster movement bug, fixed colours on levels, fixed monster invisible wall movement (matches original - turns out they could move through the walls on the first level..)
- 23 July 2016: added a few more sound fx, and fixed a few others. Still missing the level end "whistle".
- 12 September 2016: added simple mouse controls (which hopefully work with touch). Touch around the edges of the game to move in that direction, or touch in the center to do fire.
- DDFS THE DUNGEON
- RSZG CHEESE LAND
- QWZG THE ICE AGE
- OPDK DRAIN WORLD
- FSYH WACKY WORLD